Thursday, August 28, 2008

Reel Mowing Sucks!!!

So in an effort to go green around the house and in my garden I purchased a Scotts 20" reel mower to replace my electrical mower. My electrical mower works great, but I wanted to get something that was cordless and didn't rely on gas.



Long story short...The Scott's reel mower requires a lot of work, which includes keeping the blade clean and keeping your lawn short. This means you need to mow your lawn about twice a week. Now who the heck has enough time to mow their lawn twice a week. Needless to say, I returned the Scott's mower to Home Depot and continue to use my electric mower. Also, the reel mower busted after the fourth and last time I used it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i coulda told you that! that are the most akward and dumbest things to use.

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! OMG. Wait a sec... OK. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!