Thursday, July 24, 2008

Are you stocking up on 2005 Bordeux?

Probably not...Who knew this vintage was going to be hot? Now I'm no wine expert, but if you've always wanted to get into the wine world check out Wine Library TV!



The host of this show Gary Vaynerchuk is a riot! Over the past couple of years he's made wine approachable for the average Joe through his video blog. When I watch this guy I'm mesmerized by his passion and enthusiasm for wine. He started off working for his dad who owns the original Wine Library in Springfield, NJ. I've been lucky enough to visit this two story wine and cheese filled mecca and I gotta say the selection here is off the chain! By using the internet and Web 2.0 technology he's taken his dad's family business to the next level.

The episode above with Jim Kramer is one of my favorites -- check it out, all 45 mins of it!

No comments: